- All travel permit and all other necessary permits for this trekking;
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary;
- Knowledgeable English-speaking local tour guide;
- Personal comfortable, clean and safe vehicle with reliable local driver; vehicle ranging from 4WD land cruiser to minibus depending on the group size;
- All lodging listed in the itinerary;
- All meals listed in the above itinerary;
- One shared big Oxygen tank in the car;
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance;
- First aid kit;
- Flight or train to and out of Tibet;
- Domestic flight/train to Tibet not listed in the itinerary. (We can provide you the domestic flight/train ticket booking service at the BEST discount price; please contact us our travel experts for the details.)
- Meals not specified in the itinerary; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in TAR (Tibet Autonomous Region).
- Tips and gratitude to tour guide and driver;
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your trip), optional tour activities, etc.